The Keg Master Double Tap Stainless Kegerator is perfect for anyone looking to put beer on tap at home or at a café, restaurant, or bar. It includes Stainless Intertap taps, stainless steel font, and a MKIII CO2 Regulator. The only additional parts you will require are the gas cylinder and kegs.
Series 4 Double Tap stainless kegerator includes:
- 2 x Intertap Stainless Steel taps and Stainless Steel Shanks
- Stainless Steel 304 grade font
- MKIII regulator
- Font Fan
- CO2 Cylinder Bracket Holder
- Beer and Gas Line
- 2 x Ball Lock Gas Connectors
- 2 x Ball Lock Beer Connectors
- Hose Clamps
- Tap Tool
- Castor Wheels
- Guard Rail
- Drip Tray
Keg Master Series 4 Kegerator Specs:
- Temperature range -5C to 28C
- The fridge is approximately 164L
- Dimensions: 60cm Wide x 61cm Deep x 89cm High of the fridge part (including castor wheels but excluding the height of guard rail, drip tray or font), 84cm Height of the fridge part (excluding castor wheels and the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
We include ball lock connectors for corny kegs by default. You will need to purchase a D-Type coupler or similar if you intend to use larger, commercial kegs.
Note: the CO2 cylinder and kegs to go with the Kegerator fridge are sold separately.