pHep®+ Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.01 pH Resolution.
The HI98108 pocket pH tester features a large multi-level LCD which displays both pH and temperature readings simultaneously. The pH readings are displayed with a 0.01 pH resolution and with an accuracy of ±0.10 pH. The pH range is from 0.00 to 14.00 pH. An exposed temperature sensor allows for rapid automatic temperature compensated pH measurements. Temperature can be set to display in ℃ or ℉. The LCD screen has stability and calibration tag indicators. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.
The pH electrode uses a unique reference cell design that utilises an extractable cloth junction. A clogged junction will typically exhibit erratic readings that will not stabilise. Simply extracting a small portion of cloth from the meter will clear any clog by exposing a fresh, clean surface. The ability to clear any clogging will extend the life of the pH electrode.
Calibration is performed by pressing the dedicated calibration button. Once in calibration mode the pH electrode can be calibrated to 1 or 2 points using the pre-programmed standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01,10.01). When the standard value is recognised and stability is reached, the meter automatically accepts and stores the calibration value.
Setup options include automatic shut off timing and temperature unit displayed. Automatic shut-off options are to turn the pH level tester off after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or disabled. To enter the setup mode the user presses a button located in the battery compartment.
- Slim, ergonomic design with rounded edges and a case that is only 17 mm (0.7”) thick, and fits comfortably in the hand or pocket.
- Large Multi-level LCD. The LCD is 29 mm (1.125”) x 20 mm (0.81”) allowing the user to easily read both the pH and temperature simultaneously.
- Two-button Operation. One for ON/OFF, the other for calibration.
- Integrated Temperature Sensor. Built in temperature sensor allows for Temperature Compensated measurements.
- Temperature can be displayed in either oC or oF.
- Automatic Calibration
- Stability Indicator
- Automatic Shut-off
- Low Battery Indicator
From: Hanna Instruments